With 10 dedicated real bar stations and over 1,700 square feet of space, JC Bartending Academy provides a spacious, state-of-the-art bartending training environment for bartending in Dallas. We recognize that not everyone wants to work in a nght club. So our facility is the only Dallas area Bartending School built to replicate every aspect of real world bartending. Whether you wish to work in a Club, Restaurant, Hotel, Casino, Country Club or even a Private Party, our facility is the perfect environment to learn drink recipes, key tricks of the trade and more. Our interactive learning tools and techniques provide a more effective way to learn and remember many drink recipes. You don't have to worry about long boring lectures!
Quick Learning Stats for Adults
| How Much You Retain
||After 3 Hours
|| After 3 Days |
| Verbal Lecture Only
| Written (Reading) Only
| Visual & Verbal
Participatory, Visual & Verbal
(Role Play & Practice)
Because our program was carefully designed by Educational and Technology professionals, we know that there are 4 unique learning styles for adults and we are the ONLY bartending school that has innovatively integrated all 4 learning sytles so that YOU are the most successful in the industry.
32-Hour Bartending/Mixology Program
This program prepares students for all areas of the bartending industry including bartenders, barbacks, servers, bar managers and restaurant owners. There is more to bartending than mixing drinks...it's an art! This comprehensive program equips future bartenders with the skills necessary to land jobs despite the economy and earn top dollar in the industry. Our instructors are working professionals currently in the bartending industry and teach our graduates the current and most up to date information in the bartending field, thus providing you with the highest quality of education.
• Bar Set Up & Break Down
• Glassware & Barware
• Bartending Terminology
• Brands of Liquors & Liqueurs
• Beers / Ales / Lagers
• Drink Presentation
• Wines / Champagne
• Free Pouring & Mixing Techniques
• Speed, Efficiency & Accuracy
• Up-Selling & Maximizing Bar Profits
• Customer Service
• Point of Sale (POS) System - Aloha "#1 Restaurant POS System"
• Money Handling / Charge Procedures
• How to Earn Top Dollar In the Industry
• Bartending Private Parties, Weddings & Corporate Events
• How to Land the High Paying Jobs
• Avoid the Bad Bartending Behaviors
• Job Interviewing Techniques & Resume Development
• Alcohol Awareness Course – TABC Certification
Each graduate will receive:
* Certificate of Completion - valid across the US
* TABC Certification - valid for 2 years
* Free Job Placement Assistance - local and nationwide assistance. Click here for more information on job placement and who hires our grads
* Automatic Job Placement with JC Bartending, Inc. - work private parties, weddings and corporate events part-time
* Free Lifetime Access to School - come in at anytime to practice your skills...our doors are always open
* Free Refresher Class - retake any portion of our program for free (for life)
* Free Flair Bartending Class - during the last hour of the program, you will learn the basics of Flair to spice up your talent
* Free Cusomized Website - showcase your talent by creating your own custom website to post videos and pics
* Course Manual - 50+ pages of great information to reference upon graduation
4-Hour Introduction to Bartending Program
Ever wanted to know what life is like as a Professional Bartender? Here is your chance to get behind a real bar and learn the basics of bartending. This program will just get your feet wet and introduce you to Bartending 101. You will learn many basic drink recipes and will take home a modified version of our full training manual. This 4-hour program will be credited and applied if you wish to continue with the 32-hour program!!
Each participant will receive:
* Lifetime Credit - Apply what you learned in this program towards the 32-Hour Bartending/Mixology Course for full benefits
* Modified Course Manual - basics of bartender and key drink recipes
* FREE Seminar - "Avoiding Bad Bartender Behaviors
Classes start every week and you must be 18 years or older to register!
Benefits of Attending Bartending School
• Work part-time or full-time, days, evenings or weekends
• Earn extra cash in a fun environment and LOVE YOUR JOB
• Become a bartender for private parties and set your own schedule
• Quick return on your tuition investment
• Meet and network with a lot of interesting people
• Recession proof industry – always find work
• Hands-on experience - Avoid online bartending schools. You can't learn how to drive a car online, so you shouldn't learn how to bartend online....
Help Make Your JC Bartending Academy Course Easier!
We have made it easier for you! If you want to get a head start on your class or just want to refresh your barteding skills, then download these innovative Bartending eFlashCards. These eFlash Cards were designed to help you retain many drink recipes so you look like the expert behind the bar. You will be challenged in many ways by both looking at the final drink and guessing what the ingredients are or you will be given the ingredients and you will have to guess the drink name. Download these fun eFlash Cards and use them on any computer with Microsoft PowerPoint.
Sample Screen Shots
Since we are always keeping things fun and innovative, we now have an app to help keep you mobile and still get a jump start on your program or use as a refresher after you graduate. Click here to check out all of our innovative smartphone app. Now available on the Apple iTunes Store or Google Play (Android Market)!!